Come see our symposium ‘Rethinking treatment and management of mania’ featuring:
- Silje Skrede (Norway): Blue-blocking glasses as additive treatment of mania
- Páll Mathíasson (Iceland): Alternatives to forced treatment
- Lene Jacobsen (Denmark): The effect of intensive physiotherapy on reducing arousal and physical unease
- Mikael Landen (Sweden): On the effectiveness of drugs to prevent mania, and the risk of treatment emergent switch to mania when using antidepressants or central stimulants
- Sune Straszek (Denmark): Electroconvulsive therapy in mania
The symposium will be chaired by Clara Reece Medici.