Christopher Rohde co-authored a study examining the associations of in utero SSRI exposure with special education needs and delayed elementary school start. His research group found that in utero SSRI exposure in all three trimesters was associated with delayed elementary school start but not special education. Read more here.
The Lundbeck foundation donated 50.000 kr (~8 261 USD), to support the participation of the members of the Psychiatric Research Academy in the 19th Congress EPA Section of Epidemiology and Social Psychiatry.
Come see our symposium ‘Rethinking treatment and management of mania’ featuring:
- Silje Skrede (Norway): Blue-blocking glasses as additive treatment of mania
- Páll Mathíasson (Iceland): Alternatives to forced treatment
- Lene Jacobsen (Denmark): The effect of intensive physiotherapy on reducing arousal and physical unease
- Mikael Landen (Sweden): On the effectiveness of drugs to prevent mania, and the risk of treatment emergent switch to mania when using antidepressants or central stimulants
- Sune Straszek (Denmark): Electroconvulsive therapy in mania
The symposium will be chaired by Clara Reece Medici.
The Lundbeck foundation donated 30.000 kr (~4 927 USD), to support the participation of the members of the Psychiatric Research Academy in the 26th European Psychiatric Association Congress in Nice, 2018.
Christopher Rohde won the Best eposter award and 300 euro at the 26th European Congress of Psychiatry in Nice for his poster: Real-world Effectiveness of Clozapine for Mental Retardation: Results from a Mirror-image and a Reverse-mirror-image Study.
Presenters at the conference:
- Christina Elise Holm-Larsen: Influence of postpartum depression on child growth in a low-income setting (Oral presentation)
- Christina Blanner Kristiansen: 1) Urban Mental Health – challenges and perspectives (poster) 2) Chairman and organizer of symposia “Young Scientists Cup”.
- Mikkel Højlund: 1) Utilization of antipsychotic drugs in Scandinavia from 2006 to 2016, (oral presentation) 2) Chairman and organizer of symposia “Young Scientists Cup”.
- Frederikke Kjerulff Madsen: Intimate Partner Violence Among Pregnant Women And Exclusive Breastfeeding (oral presentation)
- Peter Næsborg Schøler: Elderly with relief/reward drinking patterns: characteristics and treatment outcomes (oral presentation)
- Julie Eg Frøkjær: Cognitive and Vegetative Symptoms in Children and Adolescents Measured by the Mood and Feelings Questionnaire (poster)
- Adam Felix Kemp Predictors: Predictors for hospitalization of children and adolescents with eating disorders (poster)
- Helena Sandgreen and Alexander Lind Koch-Pedersen: Measuring the Development of a Research Organization by the Means of Bibliometrics (poster)
Jesper Nørgaard Kjaer will present Workforce migration in the Scandinavian countries – do trainees still want to leave from what is perceived by everyone else as the paradise? and judge in the poster competition.